Our expert and experienced team offer a strategic estates management service including:
• Estate rationalisation advice and delivery
• Estates strategy advice and/or production of estates strategies
• Liaison with key stakeholders, both within and outside the NHS
• Creation of board level presentation of estate and facilities business cases
• Advice on outsourcing, contracts and creation of wholly owned subsidiaries.
• Production of bids for capital and revenue including VFM templates and business cases
• We provide advice on strategic direction from NHSI, NHSE, Carter etc.
From a Healthcare perspective, sustainable health and sustainability is about delivering healthcare within financial, environmental and social constraints.
A sustainable healthcare system delivers high quality care without wasting and exhausting our resources.
We can provide advice on insulating our buildings appropriately so it takes less fuel to heat and disposing waste responsibly to avoid harm to people and the environment.
We deliver seamless, efficient and caring specialist NHS transport services. These services include, Patient Transport (PTS), Secure Ambulance Services, Wheelchair Taxis, Patient and staff taxi services and a courier service. Our large regional footprint enables us to provide innovative scheduled and ad-hoc ambulance provision, which is adaptable to the needs of local patients and the wider regional healthcare system. We release capacity from the system as specialists in out-of-hospital care and we support customers to deliver the NHS outcomes framework and standards set by the CQC.
We have developed an innovative data capture and Management Information System (MIS) for estates and finance data to achieve the high quality reporting required by NHS Digital and provides accurate up to date information on estates and projects at your fingertips, including an automated ERIC Reporting Module as part.